The eyes remain an important organ upon which every function of the body which includes walking, reading, driving, teaching, selling, etc., relatively depend on. Many choose to have one of their legs amputated instead of having one of their eyes blind.
This makes people go the extra mile to ensure their sight does not plunge into darkness. If you have had or currently having anything that makes you not to see for some time you will understand how greatly important the eyes are to living a normal life.
I remember one of my university classmates at the medical school, John, who had issues with reading due to his short-sightedness. This makes his demand for the front seat both during lectures and exams. His roommate kept telling us how he hardly sees anything until he goes nearer; all due to this eye challenge.
Most times when John appeals for the font-size of our lecture note to be increased, people who do not understand what he was passing through only laugh at the appeal. Denis was almost beaten up by john because of the laughter. The whole thing was like an embarrassment and at the same time, a great burden to him.
A point came he decided to channel his energy into looking for a solution. He went to a nearby clinic more than 3 times but finally met an optician on his fourth visit. The physician prescribed an eye drop and glasses for him. That day was almost the best day in the mind of John as he felt he has arrived at an antidote to his embarrassing shortsightedness. Unfortunately, the relief was short-lived as it only worked for barely a month.
The search for a solution continued. Before the end of our penultimate year, he had used three different glasses prescribed by different doctors yet nothing good was forthcoming. It always appeared as if the latest glasses will offer a solution yet, it never worked beyond one month. The problem continued even when we graduated.
Five years later (2019), I was surprised to see John at Professor Peter Drucker’s annual conference in Austria where both of us coincidentally sat near each other. At first, I was shocked as he no longer seems to have a visual challenge. I could not wait to the end of the event to know what has served as his silver bullet.
This was the answer John gave to me in his words:
“I was tired of wearing glasses that do not work until early last year when I saw an advert on the television concerning innovative glasses called ProperFocus adjustable glasses. It was as if something prompted me to consider the glasses as the last option. I had to search it on google and decided to get one for myself.
He also said; “the good thing about these glasses that makes them unique is the fact that I can adjust them to my own clarity using the dial by the sides. I can’t even believe that what will finally give me relief will be so affordable with the kind of money I have spent within the past years. Nothing is greater than good sight. I am glad I can see well now.”
Many people from the United States, the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Israel, and the rest of the world have given their reviews on this Properfocus adjustable glasses through many online review websites.
This has made us at Whole Gadgets come up with this guide and comprehensive review on Proper Focus glasses to enable you to make up your mind either to buy the glasses or not to buy. We believe it is more important to understand how the Proper Vision glasses work before buying.
It is important to note that many people have gone blind today because they took the wrong drug prescription for something eyeglasses can do. So if you have been looking for the perfect eyeglasses that can help you. You have arrived at your solution center as I will walk you through all the steps you need to take to safeguard your eyes as early as now through this Proper Focus review.
With the extra tips, you will also know more about this eyeglass so that you can maximize its benefits. This article will also feature what other users of Properfocus eyeglasses have to say about it, and finally, I end it with the frequently asked questions.
What is ProperFocus glass?
Properfocus adjustable glasses are a unique and innovative design of eyeglasses specially made to handle different types of eye defects. It is both protective and corrective as it can be used to protect the eyes from the harmful rays from the sun and gadgets.
People who can only see near objects or only far objects can also use it. It did not end there, it can also be used for the correction of other eye problems. To achieve the best vision for each of the eye problem, just adjust the dial within the frame till you can see clearly.
The frames are of different shapes, colors, materials for those who want glasses that match their eye color, the shape of the face, or the outfit they have to wear. Properfocus has multiple sight corrective features. For example, it can be used for short-sightedness, long-sightedness, etc.
Currently, the fashionable design on the glasses has made the name a hashtag and a trend for everyone that needs glasses. This Spectacle is special as any age can wear it, no longer for the aged like those in their 60+ suffering one defect or the other.
Features of Proper Focus adjustable eyeglasses
In this Properfocus adjustable glasses reviews, it will nice to let you know the features this glasses comes with as detailed below:
- Adjustable lens: The key feature of these glasses is the adjustable lens technology. All you need is to rotate your glasses. Thanks to this feature you can adapt your vision to any situation, be it reading or driving.
- Comfortable wear: It’s not only the nose pads that make a contribution to your comfort. The flexible frame is crucial as well. It easily adjusts to your head for a snug fit making ProperFocus easy and convenient to wear.
- Impact-resistant: Are you afraid it could fall off from you? Don’t worry even if you have the tendency to drop your glasses every once in a while. This is because ProperFocus spectacles are exceptionally well-built. Even if you were to drop them, your ProperFocus glasses will be just fine.
- Easy to maintain: Forget about these inconvenient lens cleaning cloths. ProperFocus lenses can be easily washed under running warm water with a drop of soap.
- Adjustable nose pads: ProperFocus was made with the customer’s comfort in mind. The adjustable nose pads definitely add extra comfort so you can wear them for as long as you want. This feature adds to helping those having sight issues to continue to wear the glasses for a long time.
- Scratch-resistant: What’s even better is that ProperFocus is covered with a special anti-fog and scratch-resistant coating. Even if you are not too careful with your glasses, rest assured that ProperFocus can endure it all.
- Affordable: Save a fortune by opting for ProperFocus. No need to switch between glasses, going to optometrist’s appointments, and changing your glasses every time your vision improves and vice versa.
Benefits of Proper Focus eyeglasses
Below are the most important benefits you will get by using Proper focus vision glasses.
- Comes with polycarbonate lenses: The lenses in properfocus are made of polycarbonate. This material allows you to see clearly, with maximum clarity. This also helps as it is shock resistant. As its name goes, it works like a proper focus reading glasses as a result of this kind of lens.
- Multipurpose: They can be used at any age, both young and old. It is easy to change its use, unlike other glasses that are strict as corrective eyeglasses. You can change from glasses to reading glasses with the turn of the handle.
- Ergonomic design: The glasses are well designed to suit you. Properfocus glasses are also suitable for both men and women and the design is comfortable and light.
- It is simple to use: It is not difficult to achieve different results from these glasses. With a simple way of regulating them through small corrections, you can achieve the choice for far or near distance.
- Portable and Lightweight: You have to carry a case to keep your specs while going for tours and picnics. But Proper Focus eyeglasses are lightweight as well as comfortable to carry anywhere. You can take them in your handbag, backpack, or any other small bag while going on tours and trips.
- Ease of maintenance: You can clean Proper Focus eyeglasses easily with a dry or wet sponge. Apart from that, it had a solid frame that does not rust or corrode even after washing or cleaning. They do not get dirty even if you wear them for several hours.
- Precise and adjustable vision: Many people cannot view things properly even after buying expensive specs. Normal specs have poor quality lenses that give unclear vision. But Proper Focus Clear Reading specs have premium quality polycarbonate lenses that give the perfect image. They also help your eyes to get precise sight from far or near.
- Everyone can use it: Proper Focus Myopia Correction Eye Glasses are perfect for both males and females. They suit every type of eye and all age groups. It is also the best eyeglasses for children between the age of 7 to 14 years.
How does Properfocus work?
The secret of these glasses is the dual sliding lens technology that essentially allows you to have two pairs of glasses in one. As you slide the lenses you adjust the power of them and adapt to your vision. This really helps.
Generally speaking, ProperFocus features two thin “plates” that slide over each other when you adjust the dial on the frame. How you position these two plates is what determines the power of your lenses. This enables ProperFocus glasses to be switched between reading and regular glasses.
The power the lenses can be customized to correct from -6 diopters of nearsightedness to +3 of farsightedness. It sounds awesome, right? The use is simple: put on your glasses, turn the dial on the side of the frame until you find the power you need, and you’re good to go! Properfocus is also affordable and every information you need is in this Properfocus review.
Who can use Proper Focus?
Properfocus is not made for any particular age. Children can wear, adults can wear, those with an eye problem like double vision, distorted vision, headaches, squints, eye strains or drives mostly at nights can wear the glasses as well as those who do not want blue rays from their laptop, tablets, phone, or the sun to hurt their eyes.
If you work on your computer for a long time, you really need these specs. If you are getting old say like from 50 years and above, you need these properfocus vision glasses to help your eye lens as it needs a boost to be able to see every word printed in books and newspaper clearly.
Properfocus is for both corrective and for prevention. These glasses are exceptionally made to correct long and short-sighted individuals as they can adjust the lens individually or both of the lenses till they can see clearly.
The glasses are not adversely medicated so it will not affect the eyes of normal people as they can be worn for their ergonomic looks. It is not very efficient for people who have astigmatism. It can also be used to prevent the harmful effects of blue rays on the eyes.
How to use ProperFocus?
ProperFocus glasses is like every other glasses though it has complex features which make it do things ordinary glasses cannot do. It does not involve any special way of wearing. You can wear it the way you wear other glasses. Below is the steps I take when wearing glasses:
- Wear my glasses normally
- If I can’t see clearly, I will adjust the lens of the eyeglass using its dial till I can see clearly.
- Check for slipping or squeezing
- Make adjustments accordingly
After the above, I am read to flex my best adjustable glasses.
Properfocus review 2021 video review
Verified Customer’s Review on Properfocus
Many people have taken it to different online review platforms to state their feeling about this eyeglass; to some people, it is wonderful while to others it’s the best thing to happen in their life. However, I have brought the reviews below to show you a bit of what people are saying about Properfocus glasses.
This has really been my best eyeglass so far! Very cool to wear and makes me see clearly. I like the weight of the glasses as I can wear them from morning till evening without feeling any pain.Jang Weis
I had cataract surgery & wasn’t seeing well after the surgery. It was almost causing me serious issues that I could not see well anymore. I remember how I almost fell from my staircase. I had to meet my Ophthalmologist who referred me to an optician for lenses. The optician gave me an eyeglass but the eyeglasses didn’t do anything till I met a friend who is using properfocus.
After asking her about the glasses and hearing all she said about the glasses, I opted to have mine. Though the eye issue is not completely gone, I can now use my eyes for many things including reading messages with my tablet. I really enjoy reading with the glasses as it makes the font of the prints appear bold. Properfocus is really the best…Jenny P.
I cannot read small texts and sentences unless I wear specs. I wanted a good pair of eyeglasses for reading all my favorite books. So I had to order one pair online and start using it daily while reading the books. It is one of the best eyeglasses for me as a book lover so far. It also gives me a better vision while reading magazines and newspapers. Thanks to Proper Focus eyeglasses for helping me to continue to read my favorite books.Alex Duncan
Properfocus glasses Price?
If you need the best adjustable glasses, go for the quality because nothing beats quality eyeglasses. ProperFocus adjustable glasses are the best and currently on a discount offer. It also comes with free shipping as well as a special discount offer. The total cost of a unit of eyeglass is $59 but the price decreases with the increase in the unit. The button below will show you all about the price.
Multiple payment options are available including PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Amex, etc. and your payment information is always secure with a 256-Bit SSL encryption.
Also, it is available worldwide and you can order it across the world. Hey dear, remember life is precious. Don’t gamble with it! Click the button below to buy now before the promo is over.
Where can I get the ProperFocus?
You can simply get the ProperFocus glasses directly by clicking the button above to go to navigate to the official website. The manufacturer is giving a 50% discount with free delivery to your home on every order made today. There are also other products exclusively owned by the company that we have also reviewed and they include; Hair growth technology, Wi-Fi signal booster, etc.
Support Team Contacts
After placing your order, you will receive a tracking code for the glasses you bought, but for some reason you feel like knowing more or consulting the company after making your purchase, below is the contact details for their customer services:
Telephone under International: +44 20 3808 9234, available 24 hours Brazil: +552135003992
They are available between 9:00 Am to 14:00 pm, Monday to Friday (Brazil Time, GMT-5)
FAQs on Properfocus glasses reviews
How Is ProperFocus different from others?
Unlike other vision glasses, Vision pro uses the latest technology in its products. The Polycarbonate Lenses and Fingerprint Proof Glasses that are instantly adjustable and gives you clarity while reading and watching and relaxes your eyes.
Can Proper focus be used by someone who needs medicated eye glasses?
Properfocus eyeglasses are medicated for short and long-sightedness. Those who need medicated eyeglasses for proper focusing and vision will really enjoy this product.
Is Properfocus good for everyone that needs eye glasses?
These proper focus eyeglasses are ideal for everyone. It is completely good for everybody except for those having Astigmatism. So if you need nice eyeglasses, rush now and enjoy the discount on the promo.
Which eye glasses do I need to correct long sightedness?
For you to correctly boost your sight and correct long-sightedness, Proper focus is very good. It is ideal for correcting long and short-sightedness. These proper focus eyeglasses are really good for fixing eye issues.
Which eye glasses can help my sight?
If you have eye problem or any issues relating to seeing, I recommend you get Properfocus for yourself.
Can properfocus help me after 5 years of my not seeing?
Properfocus eye glasses from what I have seen can work perfectly irrespective of how the eye issue has lasted. It can easily correct nearsightedness and long farsightedness in no time.
Does my eye problem worse any time I remove Properfocus eye glasses?
From the customer reports I have received and verified, there is no complaint as regards any side effect or adverse effect of wearing this glasses. So it is wearable by those without any trace of eye issues.
What are the payment options?
We accept Visa, Master Card, Maestro, and Paypal as a payment option
Does Properfocus worth the hype?
Yes! Properfocus is currently trending in the UK, USA, Israel, and around the globe because of its special ability to filter blue lights, correct nearsightedness, and farsightedness. It is great and stylish in design.
How much do you charge to deliver our product?
Our delivery is free of cost, order it right away.
In which countries are you delivering our product?
We deliver our products in all the countries across the globe.
Do I need doctor’s prescription to buy properfocus eyeglasses?
No! It is a must to buy it under prescription. Anyone can buy it, just make your order.
Conclusion on Properfocus glasses reviews
Who does not like a good sight? Who says the eyes cannot see well again? This Properfocus eyeglass has been adjudged by many online reviewers as the best eye correcting lens for all ages. It is affordable and cost-effective.
Unlike other glasses in which the two lenses are fixed to the frame, these Proper Focus glasses help you adjust one lens should your visual problem be from one eye. It also improves sight in no time. All you need is to wear it as we have recommended above or follow the manufacturer. The review above has all it takes to maximize the use of these specs and enjoy proper vision.
Ordering for these glasses is quick, easy, and majorly through the manufacturer’s website. Follow the link in the button below to navigate to the website.