Silent Snore Review
Snoring is a salient health challenge. I still remember vividly, how my cousin once made my night terrible. He forced me to stay awake that night. It is not as if I have not heard that snores so profusely, but after that night, I never considered passing another night under the same roof with him again.
Some weeks ago, we organized a party which my cousin was part of. At the end of the party, it was not that easy for him to go back as time was already against him. He appealed to sleep over in my home. I had no choice than to let him in irrespective of my horrible encounter the last time with his sleeping ailment—snoring. As I was letting him in, I made up my mind that it is a night for a vigil. You understand what I mean. I had expected the hoarse sounds he makes uncontrollably.
Unfortunately, my thought and expectation were only a figment of the imagination. Guess what? He has lost the power to snore. Due to the surprise that he did not snore, as usual, I was eagerly waiting for him to wake up so that he could tell me the sleep well reviews or snoring solution has been receiving.
When my cousin eventually woke up around 5:20am and I opened up the discussion. Below are his words:
“Really, you not only ruin your sleep, but you are also ruining that of the other people close to you—your husband, wife, husband, boyfriend, siblings, and grandparents. I am also talking about the embarrassment of snoring loudly when you catch a nap in a public place like the library, a classroom, or even during a flight (on an airplane). It is really too bad, and it sucks!
We all feel that pain when we are despised in the public all because of a habit that we usually are not in control of while sleeping. We may even get scared to sleep in the presence of other people just because we would not want to embarrass ourselves.
Nothing is as mind-inflicting as being despised by loved ones simply because of a problem you think you can’t handle, like Snoring. But, If you think snoring has no remedy or you know someone who snores, just start rejoicing because I was once there but today I have said bye to snoring through the help of snore micro reviews I read online that recommended Silent Snore to me.”
After listening to him, I needed more practical evidence. I had to indirectly appeal to sleep in his own home the following week during a conference partly to save that hotel bill and also to hear from the wife and as well get more first-hand knowledge about this his Silent Snore which has made his snoring to resolve.
After all, I have made this article to work you through all you need to be free from snoring like my cousin. So even if everyone has despised you just because of your disturbing snoring, worry not as you are in your solution center.
I am aware that snoring causes you to have less than optimal sleep. It denies you the 8 hours recommendation from the sleep foundation which can have a drastic impact on your quality of life. You may have seen that this inadequate sleep at the right time has made you get tired easily, you fall asleep a lot during the day and you lose the ability to focus properly which can even lead to accidents. Thanks to the silent snore device which has worked for many people and definitely will work for you.
In this Silentsnore reviews, I will be telling you all about this device that is currently trending in UK, US, Israel, Australia, Columbia, Brazil, India, Germany, and all over the world. I will tell you the pros and cons, features, and extra tips on how to maximize this device; all free of charge. This is to help you make the decision to stop your snoring by buying or not buying this device.
So, kindly go through this review as the information you may not see in other blogs or websites is contained here. Read on!
Why do people snore?
Let’s understand small anatomy of the nose to know why people snore while sleeping.
For breathing at rest, it is ideal to breathe through the nose. The nose acts as a humidifier, heater, and filter for the incoming air. When we breathe through our mouth, these modifications to the air entering our lungs occur to a lesser extent.
Our lungs are still able to use the colder, drier, dirtier air; but you may have noticed that breathing really cold, dry, or dirty air can be uncomfortable like in winter. Therefore, your system naturally wants to breathe through the nose if possible.
The nose is made up of two parallel passages, one on each side, called the nasal cavities. They are separated by a thin wall (the septum), which is a relatively flat wall of cartilage, bone, and lining tissue (called the nasal mucosa). On the lateral side (the wall of the nose closer to the cheeks) of each passage, there are three nasal turbines, which are long, cylindrical-shaped structures that lie roughly parallel to the floor of the nose.
The turbines contain many small blood vessels that function to regulate airflow. If the blood vessels in the turbines increase in size, the turbine as a whole swell, and the flow of air decreases. If the vessels narrow, the turbines become smaller, and airflow increases.
Almost everyone has a natural nasal cycle that generally will shift the side that is doing most of the breathing about every 2 to 6 hours. For example, if the right nasal turbinates are swollen, most of the air enters the left nasal passage.
After about 6 hours, the right nasal turbinates will become smaller, and the left nasal turbinates will swell, shifting the majority of breathing to the right nasal passage. You may notice this cycle when you have a cold or if you have a chronically (long-standing) stuffy nose. The turbinates may also swell from allergic reactions or external stimuli, such as cold air or dirt. Sometimes, it swells in such a way that it cannot revise to its normal size after 6 hours.
Some of the causes of this irreversible increase in size include Obstructive Sleep apnea, Physical problems, too much alcohol, obesity, etc.
What Can Be Done?
Given how prevalent it is, it’s no surprise that the majority of people simply live with the consequences. They go about their lives mostly unaware of the effects of sleep deprivation and live their lives that way. In some cases, a person may request surgery, but this can be expensive and painful. In the end, the solution may still be far.
In other cases, a Continous positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Machine may be recommended. This is similarly expensive and is so noisy that it can still keep the other person in the room awake anyway.
Can you imagine how this affects relationships? There are some marriages where both couple sleep in separate rooms because one of the other terrible snorer. To make matters worse, all of the exhaustion and moodiness can make home life quite difficult, and this not only impacts the person who snores, but also everyone else in the house.
The good news is that if you snore, you may not even need surgical intervention. You may not need one of those expensive CPAP machines either. Silent Snore is a product that promises to eliminate snoring without the need for an expensive fix. But does it really work? How long do I need to use it? Here’s our Silent Snore review below to provide you the best snoring solution.
What is silent-snore device?
Silent Snore is a small device made from soft silicone that fits into the nostrils. When inserted, it actually looks like a clear silicone nose ring, so it’s quite unobtrusive. The fact that the Silent Snore is so small and unobtrusive means that it won’t draw attention. This is one of the things that everyone really like about it. Lots of anti-snoring devices tend to be bulky or just look downright silly. The Silent Snore is a winner in this regard and gets a tick from us for its looks and feel.
It’s also not very expensive. This is one other thing we definitely love about it. If you’ve been looking around for a device to help with your snoring or the snoring of your partner, buying the Silent Snore is a no-brainer really.
The Silent-Snore device helps to relieve the deprivation of restorative sleep that many snorers face. It is made of soft clear silicone and so is really unnoticeable. It is a small device with the shape of a nose ring that fits perfectly into the nostrils. It also does not cause any pain.
How Does Silent Snore Work?
How can a silicone device that looks a bit like a small nose ring stop snoring? Is it not surprising to hear that such small thing can be the solution you need? Anyway, you will find out here.
The Silent Snore works by propping open the nasal cavities. On the end of each of the arms is a small nodule that works to keep the nostrils open during the night. What we found curious was the inclusion of tiny magnets inside the bulbous ends of the Silent Snore. According to the Tibetans, magnets are supposed to help stimulate the nerves. In this case, the magnets may work by stimulating the nasal cavities.
Once the nasal cavities are opened up, breathing becomes easier at night. Thus, the snoring is alleviated to the point of either a very mild growl or not being there at all. We also believe the Silent Snore would be beneficial to someone who snores as a result of a deviated septum, as it would open up the nasal airways and make it easier to breathe during the night.
In use, the Silent Snore couldn’t be easier. It’s a simple matter of pinching both sides of it and then inserting it into the nostrils. The bulbous ends will rest exactly where they need to without any further intervention. No irritation and no interruption. You easily adapt to its presence.
Specifications of silent snore
As a new product, all its specifications are not yet know but below are what you should know about its technical facts.
- Stops snore: – Soft, comfortable nasal insert designed to reduce snoring.
- Multiple usages: Each vent is good for up to 30 times uses and is latex-free.
- Small and sleek: – Its design is enough to bring with you on a trip away from home, it is like a nose vent as it is compact and travel-friendly. No adhesives, no tape – you’ll hardly know it’s there.
- It is manufactured in the USA: It is made in Glen Head, New York, and has been of help to customers to sleep better for more than 20 years.
Features of Silent snore
Below are the features that really makes this snoring solution a must have by all.
- Easy to use
Compare the size and ease of use of the Silent Snore to a CPAP machine! There is no comparison. If you’re in the market for anti-snoring therapy, the Silent Snore should definitely be on your wish list. We love the fact that’s it’s just so easy to use. Just pinch it and insert it. The slight weight of the magnets and the bulbous ends make sure that it stays in place during a night of easier sleep.
- Small size and portable
The Silent Snore is also very tiny compared to other anti-snoring solutions. It’s definitely smaller than a CPAP machine, and other anti-snoring solutions on the market. Users really enjoy the fact that it can easily be taken anywhere, including on vacation, in a very discreet manner.
In use, the Silent Snore is really so tiny and soft that it doesn’t feel intrusive at all when inserted in the nose. Though the statistics indicate that more men have a snoring problem than women, Silent Snore is fine for both men and women.
We love products that are also environmentally friendly, and the Silent Snore has not disappointed in this area. Unlike many products on the market today, it can be used over and over again as long as it is cleaned every day and stored properly in the plastic case that comes with it.
With these features, silentsnore is able to make you say bye to your snoring ailment and give you a peaceful mind. All you need is a change of mind to purchase this device. I know you may have tried other remedies but do not stop there, give this one the last trial especially with the discount and free shipping that comes with this product within this month.
Benefits of silent snore device
Below are things you stand to gain by using silent snore.
- Easy On Use: SilentSnore device is highly convenient to use. The silicone ring just needs to be pushed in the nostrils and snoring is reduced right away. It just takes one second for placing the device in the right place in the nose. There are no other additional attachments in the form of straps etc.
- The Device is Hygienic: It is obvious that since SilentSnore is inserted inside the nose, it needs to be kept in the proper place. This is the reason, the device is provided with a reusable plastic case, which can be washed and cleaned. The device can be stored in this case and be protected from dust and dirt. The case is sterile. It can be soaked in warm water before using and even after that.
- Helps in Getting Deep: Getting deep sleep is important for refreshing and rejuvenating the body. But snoring might hamper such sleep drastically. But with SilentSnore, it is possible to prevent snoring completely and get a good night’s sleep without any disturbance. With deep sleep, the body repairs, recovers and builds muscle tissues along with replacing cells.
- Extremely Comfortable: It is generally thought of people that when something will be inserted in their nose, it will definitely be uncomfortable. In fact, that will hamper sleep as well. But with SilentSnore there is no such problem as the device is highly comfortable. Since the device is not intrusive, it sets in perfectly in the nose. There are therapeutic magnets inside the device and this prevents falling out of the device. The silicone ring which is there in the device is made of soft material for comfort to the nose.
- The Device Can Be Used During: It has been seen that many people pant greatly when they reach optimal levels while exercising. During exercise, SilentSnore can be used so that the airflow is maintained to the lungs as needed. This device helps in keeping you going even during rigorous exercising so that you don’t go out of breath.
- Quality materials are used in the making of SilentSnore: This is one of the most important reasons for which Silent Snore has gained popularity. The silicone which is used in the product is of the highest quality and is non-toxic in nature as well. The silicone ring has a very soft texture and after using for 1–2 times, you won’t feel it is there. Even the plastic box in which the device is kept is of great quality and durable.
- The device is suitable for all: One of the best things about SilentSnore is that it fits people of all age groups, with different face cuts and structures and so on. In fact there is a single uniform device, which is suitable for both men and women.
Pros and Cons of silent snore device
Silent snore Pros
- It’s lightweight and easy to use: Most of the positive reviews discuss how easy it is to use the device. Most people get used to it after the first night.
- It’s a snoring solution: The Silent Snore is the easiest non-medical solution to snoring. You don’t have to see a doctor, get a sleep study, and then get outfitted for a special machine. No! You simply take it out of the pack and put it on.
Silent snore cons
- Chemical smell: Some people who have used the product complain of a chemical smell when using the product
- Small and gets lost: Other people who have used the product say that the device is so small that it can easily fall out of the nose and get lost. But the nodules make firm in the real sense
Silent Snore reviews Users’ report
Below are what users’ of snore silent has to say about it. I have gathered these reviews from different platforms like silent snore amazon reviews. I believe these silent snore real reviews to be true based on how it helped my cousin to say buy to snoring.
I didn’t have much confidence in this product from the reviews but I decided it was worth a try. It works very well for me. It is just a little uncomfortable putting it in but once I get it in it’s fine. In fact, when I wake up at the night I will touch the ring to make sure it is still there. I don’t think, however, that it is likely to come out. That might vary according to your nostrils’ size. I have had sleep apnea since I gained weight and have resisted using the CPAP machine. My husband says I barely snore now and don’t apnea at all.Kelly Johnson
This product really works. I have had problems for years when I lay down at night to sleep my nose clogs up. Since I have discovered this product it opens my nasal passages and I can sleep without any problems with a clogged up nose. It’s small shaped like a horseshoe. It really works. I intend to buy another one or two later. Please inform me of any sales.
Omg! I never thought I could get over snoring in my life. This is only my wife who suddenly hates me. She was not talking to me for long until this snoring was finally swept away by this tiny silent snore. Silent snore is not a scam, it works wonderfully well.Daniel Joe.
What is silent snore price
The silent snore normally costs $98 but you can currently get it on sale for $49 from the official site. That is a 50% discount. If you were thinking of getting this handy device, now is probably the best time to do so, you’ll be saving $49 by purchasing it at half price instead of full price.
Frequently asked questions on Silent Snore
Can I still use this anti snoring nose clip while doing exercise?
A lot of people who have snoring issues also have problems getting enough air into their lungs due to issues like a deviated septum. In these cases, the Silent Snore can actually be used. For example, sliding the Silent Snore in before going for a run or doing some exercise will allow more air to enter the nasal passages. This can make the activity easier.
Due to the small size and discrete nature of the Silent Snore, it can also be used during sports. It really just looks like a small transparent nose ring, and will not be very noticeable when being worn.
How Does Silent Snore Feel?
So, how does it feel? It’s not every day that you put something like this up to your nose, so it needs to be comfortable. The good news is that the Silent Snore is very gentle. The silicone is soft and squishy, which means that it won’t feel harsh. Your nasal passages are quite sensitive, so the last thing you want is to be putting something up there that makes them feel uncomfortable.
Understandably, it feels a bit odd the first few times you insert the Silent Snore, but this soon passes and you won’t feel it much at all after that. This means that you can get a good night of sleep without having to be concerned that the Silent Snore is going to keep you awake.
Is it Safe to Use?
The other thing you will want to know about Silent Snore is whether it’s safe. No Silent Snore review would be complete without answering this important question. The good news here is that it’s made of a high-grade soft silicone material that is also rated as friendly to the environment. Plus there is no unpleasant odor. Some plastics and rubbers do have a smell, but the high-grade silicone material used here is odorless. This makes it much easier to use overnight.
How Is it Cleaned?
The Silent Snore can be used over and over again, but it does need daily cleaning. The soft silicone material will last for a long time, but it does need to be cared for. Once you build it into your daily routine, it won’t be a big deal.
Once it has been used overnight, just soak it for a little while in hot water. This will get rid of any impurities and will leave it fresh and clean for the next night. Fortunately, the Silent Snore also comes with a nice little plastic case that can be placed out of the way on a shelf or packed in a bag for travel. This ensures that it won’t pick up any dust and grime when not in use.
Conclusion on Silent Snore Reviews
Silent snore is wonderful and has been adjudged by users as the best antisnore therapy they have received listing out that this anti snoring nose clip has helped them by providing all these listed below:
- Alleviate or eliminate your snoring problem
- Fix your relationships with others in your household
- Allow you to breath more easily overnight and during exercise
- Allow you and others to get a restful night of deep sleep
- Ensure that more oxygen is moving around your body to where it’s really needed
These are exactly what anyone that snores needs to catch up in society and to remain sound at work. It is definitely not the only anti-snoring device on the market, but a great many other brands cannot be compared to it as they are either too big and bulky, too expensive, too crazy looking, or simply don’t work as intended.
Do you know that most damages on our body are corrected at night when we sleep? When you lose sleep, you are also missing out in this restorative mechanism. The Silent Snore promises to eliminate snoring through the use of a very small device that is easy to use, comfortable, eco-friendly, discreet, and effective. We believe that it offers many benefits, even to those with only a mild case of snoring. If you want to get rid of your lethargy, your moodiness, your lack of focus and concentration, and your restorative sleep, the Silent Snore is a good option and is certainly offered at the right price.
Below are the steps for getting for yourself a silent snore. It is very simple and delivery is fast.
- Click the blue button below to go to the official company’s website
- I recommend the official company because it is safe and you will buy it at a promo price that ends this month.
- In the company’s site, follow the instruction in there and then expect to receive your delivery at most within few days of completing your order.